Long time no speak (again) truth be told we have been quite busy with the run up to Christmas already upon us.
However i thought i would make some time to talk to you about what you should do with your electric bikes now the cold weather is now here.
Tips for Your Electric Bikes
- Try to keep them covered when you are not using them, we know a lot of you use them for work but over Christmas they tend to be put away until its going to get at least a little warmer so just keeping them covered can keep them in good condition.
- If you can (it is not a must) try to get out on the bike a little bit to keep it from seizing up just sitting there in the cold
- Do maintenance on them just as you would do for a normal bike, check tires, chain, brakes etc. to make sure it is all okay.
- Take the battery inside to ensure they do not get wet and get damaged by the weather.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS KEEP CHARGING THE BATTERY: This does not mean continuously, the best thing to do is charge your battery once every two weeks or so.