- Integrated high-speed motor core (motor core speed > 6000rpm), achieve good mute effect, with high gear ratio (40.27) , high motor output, make the motor start fast and with strong climbing ability
- Easy to install. Fits 95% of standard bike frames, with 60mm～73mm & Fat Bikes Frames from 100mm～110mm two types of bottom bracket width, wide range of applications.
- The clutch is integrated on the big gear.
- The bottom bracket is completely disengaged from the gear when cycling, even when there is no electric power, the motor gear and the center axle will not cause heavy riding due to the extra gear structure, just as easy as riding a normal bicycle.
- FOC vector controller, current output can be controlled more accurately.
- Power ratio adjustment and cycling time prolonging, which makes the motor always under an explosive condition and fast response.
The distance shown is up to battery’s exhaustion. Ranges refer to results obtained by tests under the following conditions: battery fully charged and at the beginning of its life cycle, outdoor temperature of 25° C, flat road surface, rider’s weight of 75 kg, medium selected assistance level, asphalt paved road, typically urban mixed route, normal traffic conditions, no wind, mechanical gearbox with a higher ratio. Note. The described ranges vary in function of the following factors:
- routes characterized by strong or prolonged climbs.
- bumpy pavement; gravel.
- rider’s weight.
- outdoor temperature.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike’s weight and folded bikes dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications changes with countrys may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.